tisdag 13 augusti 2013

Prachee Shah Pandya plays a pivotal role in Iss Pyaar Ko..Ek Baar Phir


Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir is soon coming up on Star Plus. According to the  latest buzz the dashing actor Avinash Sachdevand the gorgeous actress Shrenu Parikh would be seen in the lead roles. The duo would portray the character of Shlok and Aastha in the show.

Earlier we had reported that the gorgeous and talented actress Prachee Shah Pandya will be seen in the upcoming show produced by Sunjoy Wadhwa's Sphere Origins. Well the upcoming show of Sphere Origins is none other than Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir.

On the same we got in touch with Prachee to know more about her character and she said, "I will be seen playing Aastha's (Shrenu Parikh's) mother in the show. It will be shown that Aashtha is my only child. This character suits me very much and I am very happy to take up the show."

Happy to be back on television, "Almost after 2 years I am going to be seen on television. Happy to say that I am back with a vital role and the one that I will enjoy to essay on screen. This role is very much right for me I believe."

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir is the perfect offer that she has grabbed, "I was getting lot of offers for the main lead earlier as well but I was not considering the offers as it would restrict me to give time to my family, dance and doing movies too. Luckily Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir being a daily soap is giving me the required time to devote to the other things too."

A movie in her kitty, "Currently I am in talks for a movie which I am looking forward too, along with this show but I cannot disclose about the same for now."

We also hear that the very well known actor Tushar Dalvi will be seen playing Prachi's husband on the show. We tried contacting Tushar Dalvi but he was unavailable for any comments.

Krishma Solanki.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar