onsdag 24 juli 2013

Saraswatichandra 24th July 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Kumud thinking about Saras. She feels sad and says your Kumud has died, but this Kumud have to live. She applies Sindoor in her Maang. She gets a call from Kusum. Kusum asks how she is and asks about Pramad. She asks are you happy there. Kumud says didn’t mum told you that I m very happy. Kusum says you sound sad. Kumud says this is not out house where I can shout and talk, this is my Sasural. Kumud asks about her exams. Kusum talks about Saras. Kumud says forget everything. Kusum says are you crying. Kumud says no and makes excuses. Kumud thinks about Pramad’s rude behavior.
Kusum thinks Kumud has settled in her new life. Kumud says yes, I will, but… Kusum says what but. Kumud says Pramad is calling me, I will call you later and cuts the call. Kumud cries and says how can I tell you about my fate. I started walking and I had to stop and see Saras again. She says when he is infront of me, he reminds how he cheated me, Pramad comes and asks why don’t you tell your parents everything, and how is your husband. Pramad says I don’t care you live here or not. He drinks wine and says Kumud is your name, right. Today because of you, my dad regards me as a dog, but I m angry on you. He brought you to tie me with you. I will never bear this, he wipes her sindoor, saying this relation is forced on me. He speaks against Saras also. Kumud gets angry and says enough, stop it, don’t speak a word against him. Pramad says you spoke, how can you forget that you cannot question me and answer me. He throws her mobile and pushes her. She stares at him. He says don’t stare at me, look down.
He moves ahead to slap her, and she moves back. She walks out of the room. Pramad lies on the bed. Kumud sees Saras outside her room. Saras looks at her, she tries to hide her pain. Saras watches Pramad and says listen to me once. Kumud says go from here, my husband and I want to stay alone. She goes inside the room and closes the door. Saras stands outside the door. Kumud cries as she is badly stuck. She opens the door and sees Saras is gone.
Kuch na kahe… bas chup rahe.. khamoshiyan ye keh jaaye, tham jaaye ye jahaan. aur pal bhi theher jaaye….. Rahe na kuch bhi darmiyaan……. The song goes on..
Saras walks outside the house, its raining. (Saras looks dashing!!) Saras thinks how Kumud closes the door on his face. Kumud is sitting in her room crying. Saras says I got the punishment for my mistake, my Kumud is now someone’s else. I can’t see her like this.
Kumud takes the phone and says this is the first gift which you gave me Saras, it broke and now I m tired of loving you and hating you, go from here. Saras says become my Kumud for one moment, let me apologize to you, then I promise I won’t show my face to you. His head aches, and he gets wounded again. He sees the blood and thinks how can I think my wounds will heal. He says Kumud, I will love you till my last breath and this wounds will not heal. He says I have ruined my life with my own hands, and also your life Kumud. Why did I do this, he slaps himself and cries. He sits on the ground and shouts Kumud.
The next morning, Guniyal talks to Vidyachatur, and asks him what work he has. Vidyachatur says he has to meet someone. He tries to hide something from her. He says I felt Chandresh Bhai wanted to tell me something, Guniyal says yes even I felt so. He says we have seen only Budhidhan and married Kumud in his house. We did not meet Pramad and know about him. Guniyal says even I m worried about Kumud. He says maybe everything is well, but I have given my daughter to them, so I want to be sure. Guniyal agrees and asks him to go. Kusum comes and says my exams ended today, I m thinking to rest now. They have a laugh. Vidyachatur leaves. Kusum asks Guniyal about her health.
Scene shifts to Kumud:
Kumud wakes up. She goes to Saras’s room and sees Saras is not in the room. She thinks about what she did the previous night. She says I told you to go from my sight, did you go from this house.

Precap:
Saras brings Prasad and gives it to Budhidhan’s wife. He gives it to Kumud also and she does not take. Saras feels bad.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar